Become A Member...
NAAHU's Fiscal Year runs from July 1st through June 30th.
Membership in NAAHU is open to:
- All alumni/ae of any of the schools or programs at Harvard University
- Current undergraduate and graduate students (on a complimentary basis)
- Widows or widowers of former alumni/ae (on a complimentary basis)
- Parents of current or former students
- Current or former faculty members, and
- Others as may be determined by NAAHU Board of Directors.
All Members of the Club receive the following benefits:
- Advance and timely announcements of NAAHU events and activities
- Lower "Member" rates at all NAAHU programs
- Attendance at "Member & Guest" only programs
- Access to "Member Only" areas of the NAAHU web site
- Listing in the Member Directory
- Opportunity to network with fellow Harvard Alumni